It takes place every Friday from 12:30 to 14:00 in room S82-NW II and is followed by a Tea in our seminar room (3.2.02.748).
The goal of this Seminar is to give the keys to current and dynamic research topics of Arithmetic-Geometry. It is intended as a research seminar to acquire a precise and clear view of the field, and welcomes students eager of developing their understanding of mathematical theories in a research situation.
Current oberseminar organizer: Julian Tenzler (email@example.com)
- 27.10 - Michael Stoll, Rational Diophantine quintuples and diagonal genus 5 curves.
- 03.11 - Maarten Derickx.
- 10.11 - no seminar
- 17.11 - Michael Dettweiler.
- 24.11 - no seminar December
- 01.12 - no seminar
- 08.12 - Michael Dettweiler, Monodromy lattices.
- 15.12 - no seminar (Instead Konstantin Jakob will defend his dissertation with the title Rigid Irregular Connections and Wildly Ramified Local Systems of Type G_2 at 11:30 in room H17)
- 22.12 - no seminar January
- 12.01 - no seminar
- 19.01 - Michael Stoll, Irreducibility of families of polynomials of growing degree.
- 26.01 - available February
- 02.02 - Benjamin Collas, Arithmetic and Operands for Moduli Spaces of Curves.
If you are interested in importing the oberseminar's calendar into your favorite calendar application, please download the following iCal file, and open it with your application: Oberseminar iCal file