It takes place every Friday from 12:30 to 14:00 in room S82-NW II and is followed by a Tea in our seminar room (3.2.02.748).
The goal of this Seminar is to give the keys to current and dynamic research topics of Arithmetic-Geometry. It is intended as a research seminar to acquire a precise and clear view of the field, and welcomes students eager of developing their understanding of mathematical theories in a research situation.
Current oberseminar organizer: Julian Tenzler (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 20.04 - no seminar
- 27.04 - Michael Kiermaier, "On divisible linear codes". May
- 04.05 - Ludwig Fürst.
- 11.05 - Joint seminar with Algebraic Geometry in S82, 12:15 - 13:45.
- 18.05 - Benjamin Collas, "Arithmetic and Geometry of KZ-equations".
- 25.05 - Michael Stoll, "A smallest representative of the SL(2,Z)-orbit". June
- 01.06 - Stefan Reiter.
- 08.06 - Michael Dettweiler.
- 15.06 - Konstantin Jakob, "On Automorphic Representations with Prescribed Local Behaviour", in S75, 8:30 st - 10:00.
- 22.06 - Elissa Köck.
- 29.06 - no seminar July
- 06.07 - available
- 13.07 - available
If you are interested in importing the oberseminar's calendar into your favorite calendar application, please download the following iCal file, and open it with your application: Oberseminar iCal file