Oberseminar Arithmetische Geometrie
It takes place every Friday from 12:30 to 14:00 in room S82 in building NW II and is followed by a tea with informal discussions in our seminar room (3.2.02.748).
The goal of this Oberseminar is to give the keys to current and dynamic research topics of Arithmetic Geometry. It is intended as a research seminar to acquire a precise and clear view of the field, and welcomes students eager of developing their understanding of mathematical theories in a research situation.
Current Oberseminar organiser: Elissa Köck
- 26.4. – (organisational meeting) May
- 3.5. – (no Oberseminar)
- 10.5. – Benjamin Collas: Arithmetic Homotopy of Moduli Stacks of Curves
- 17.5. – Stefan Reiter: "On rigid local systems in classical groups"
- 24.5. – Ulf Kühn: Some remarks on double q-zeta values
- 31.5. – (no Oberseminar) June
- 7.6. – Michael Kiermaier: "On q-analogs of group divisible designs"
- 14.6. – Elissa Köck: "Rational points on generalized Burniat type surfaces"
- 21.6. – Michael Stoll: "Minimization and reduction of plane curves"
- 28.6. – (no Oberseminar) July
- 5.7. – (no Oberseminar)
- 12.7. – Michael Dettweiler: "Public-Key-Kryptographie", 14:00 in S78
- 19.7. – (no Oberseminar)
- 26.7. – (no Oberseminar)
Archive of the Oberseminar
- Previous Oberseminar organizers: Timo Keller, Solomon Vishkautsan, Benjamin Collas, Julian Tenzler
- Programme of Wintersemester 2018/19
- Programme of Sommersemester 2018
- Programme of Wintersemester 2017/18
- Programme of Sommersemester 2017
- Programme of the Oberseminar SS 2015 to WS 2016/17