It takes place every Friday from 12:30 to 14:00 in room S82-NW II and is followed by a Tea in our seminar room (3.2.02.748).
The goal of this Seminar is to give the keys to current and dynamic research topics of Arithmetic-Geometry. It is intended as a research seminar to acquire a precise and clear view of the field, and welcomes students eager of developing their understanding of mathematical theories in a research situation.
Current oberseminar organizer:
- 28.04 - Laura Capuano (Oxford), Unlikely Intersections in families of abelian varieties.
- 12.05 - Michael Stoll, Simultaneous torsion in the Legendre family (an update).
- 19.05 - Maarten Derickx, Torsion subgroups of elliptic curves over quintic and sextic number fields. June
- 2.06 - Benjamin Collas, Simplicial homotopy theory for moduli stack of curves.
- 9.06 - Ran Azouri, Homotopy Theory of Stacks •
- 14.06 - Fabrizio Barroero (U. Basel), Unlikely Intersections in families of abelian varieties and some polynomial Diophantine equations (note unusual day).
- 23.06 - Pierre Dèbes (Université Lille 1), Inverse Galois Problem: the geometric approach.
- 30.06 - available • July
- 14.07 - David Holmes, Leiden University •
- 21.07 - Uwe Jannsen, Regensburg University
- 28.07 - available •
- (Previous oberseminar organizer: Benjamin Collas)
If you are interested in importing the oberseminar's calendar into your favorite calendar application, please download the following iCal file, and open it with your application: Oberseminar iCal file