Oberseminar Arithmetische Geometrie
It takes place every Friday from 12:00 to 13:30 in room S82 in building NW II and is followed by a tea with informal discussions in our seminar room (3.2.02.748).
The goal of this Oberseminar is to give the keys to current and dynamic research topics of Arithmetic Geometry. It is intended as a research seminar to acquire a precise and clear view of the field, and welcomes students eager of developing their understanding of mathematical theories in a research situation.
- 18.10. – Meirav Topol-Amram: "Topological methods in classification of algebraic surfaces and curves", 14:15 in S80
- 25.10. – Jorge Duque: "Periods of Hodge cycles and special values of Hypergeometric function" November
- 8.11. – Michael Stoll: "An application of "Selmer group Chabauty" to arithmetic dynamics"
- 15.11. – (no Oberseminar)
- 22.11. – (no Oberseminar)
- 29.11. – (no Oberseminar) December
- 6.12. – Stefan Reiter: Starre lokale Systeme II
- 13.12. – Michael Dettweiler: Frobenius-Struktur von hypergeometrischen Differentialgleichungen
- 20.12. – (no Oberseminar) January
- 10.1. – Timo Keller: "Efficient irreducibility of residual Galois representations of absolutely simple abelian surfaces with RM over the rationals"
- 17.1. – (no Oberseminar)
- 24.1. –
- 31.1. – February
- 7.2. –
Archive of the Oberseminar
- Previous Oberseminar organizers: Solomon Vishkautsan, Benjamin Collas, Julian Tenzler, Timo Keller
- Programme of Sommersemester 2019
- Programme of Wintersemester 2018/19
- Programme of Sommersemester 2018
- Programme of Wintersemester 2017/18
- Programme of Sommersemester 2017
- Programme of the Oberseminar SS 2015 to WS 2016/17