Archive Oberseminar Sommersemester 2017
This is the archive of the weekly Oberseminar on Arithmetische Geometrie SS 2017 of Prof. Dr. Michael Stoll joint with Prof. Dr. Michael Dettweiler.
- 28.04 - Laura Capuano (Oxford), Unlikely Intersections in families of abelian varieties.
- 12.05 - Michael Stoll, Simultaneous torsion in the Legendre family (an update).
- 19.05 - Maarten Derickx, Torsion subgroups of elliptic curves over quintic and sextic number fields. June
- 2.06 - Benjamin Collas, Simplicial homotopy theory for moduli stack of curves.
- 9.06 - Ran Azouri, Homotopy Theory of Stacks
- 14.06 - Fabrizio Barroero (U. Basel), Unlikely Intersections in families of abelian varieties and some polynomial Diophantine equations (note unusual day).
- 23.06 - Pierre Dèbes (Université Lille 1), Inverse Galois Problem: the geometric approach.
- 30.06 - Michael Kiermaier, On the structure of a q-analog of the Fano plane. July
- 14.07 - David Holmes, Leiden University, Rational torsion points and enumerative geometry.