Oberseminar Arithmetische Geometrie
This is the web page of the weekly Oberseminar on Arithmetische Geometrie of Prof. Dr. Michael Stoll joint with Prof. Dr. Michael Dettweiler.
The seminar takes place every Thursday from 12:15 to 14:00 in NWII room S82, or as an online seminar on BigBlueButton .
The Oberseminar is open to anyone who is interested. If you wish to attend please contact one of the organisers.
The goal of this Oberseminar is to give the keys to current and dynamic research topics of Arithmetic Geometry. It is intended as a research seminar to acquire a precise and clear view of the field, and welcomes students eager to develop their understanding of mathematical theories in a research situation.
Current Oberseminar organisers: Pip Goodman and Himanshu Shukla
Programme Sommersemester 2023
- 20.4. – Organisational meeting
- 27.4. – Michael Stoll Rado's Theorem May
- 04.5. – Anne Zahn Kolloquium zur Masterarbeit mit dem Titel "Formalisierung von Aussagen über quadratische Formen"
- 11.5. – Timo Keller On the Birch--Swinnerton-Dyer conjecture at reducible primes of good and bad multiplicative reduction
- 18.5. – Bank holiday! (Christi Himmelfahrt)
- 25.5. – Elvira Lupoian Two-Torsion Subgroups of Jacobians of Non-Hyperelliptic Curves June
- 01.6. – Michael Stoll Brauer-Manin obstructions requiring arbitrarily many Brauer classes
- 08.6. – Bank holiday! (Fronleichman)
- 15.6. – Timo KellerApplications of Modularity in Arithmetic Geometry and Number Theory
- 22.6. – Himanshu Shukla
- 29.6. – TBA July
- 06.7. – Michael Dettweiler
- 13.7. – Francesco Campagna
- 20.7. – TBA
- Previous Oberseminar organisers: Elissa Scirè, Solomon Vishkautsan, Benjamin Collas, Julian Tenzler, Timo Keller
- Programme of Wintersemester 2022/23
- Programme of Sommersemester 2022
- Programme of Wintersemester 2021/22
- Programme of Sommersemester 2021
- Programme of Wintersemester 2020/21
- Programme of Sommersemester 2020
- Programme of Wintersemester 2019/20
- Programme of Sommersemester 2019
- Programme of Wintersemester 2018/19
- Programme of Sommersemester 2018
- Programme of Wintersemester 2017/18
- Programme of Sommersemester 2017
- Programme of the Oberseminar SS 2015 to WS 2016/17